About Agents Only
Agents Only (AO) is a platform that matches contact center client projects with experienced customer service professionals directly in the gig economy. Our revolutionary two-sided platform is a reimagining of how to operate a call center, and represents the future of the contact center industry. The AO platform replaces the overhead of costly middle management and facilities with technology and AI. This essentially shortcuts the process of connecting an agent with a call, while utilizing revolutionary tools and algorithms to drive agent performance. We’re a technology company that is hyper focused on improving the lives of agents worldwide and driving efficiency into a traditionally inefficient industry.
Are you interested in changing the future of customer experience? Join us in the GigCX revolution…
We are looking for a qualified self-starter to join our company as an IT Implementation Manager. As part of our project management team, you will create detailed plans to implement complex systems and solutions. You will oversee the project from the initial scope assessments all the way to roll out and monitoring. You will liaise between different department stakeholders and executive leadership to best align projects with overall business objectives. This is a senior-level position, and our ideal applicant must have extensive professional experience in a project management role, IT Operations, and Contact Center Services. You also need to have the proven capability to lead teams and manage multiple stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead our integration with CSAS, Call Data/Transcription, Security and other 3rd party tools.
- Deliver a Q4 2022 roadmap that includes a new CSAS integration for over 5 million contacts a month.
- Implement complex systems and solutions in support of organizational objectives.
- Form initial scope assessments, define work plans and roadmaps, and oversee groups executing implementation plans.
- Develop a detailed understanding of how the Agents Only platform works in order to recommend prioritized 3rd party integrations.
- Develop a project plan by setting proper timelines for project tasks including requirements gathering, configuration, product training, solution testing, and production rollout.
- Monitor systems past roll out and create reports detailing insights and potential improvements for future initiatives.
- Liaise between departmental stakeholders and executive leadership to ensure alignment of all systems implementation.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must at least have 5 years Project Management experience, IT Operations, or direct tech roles within contact center tech.
- Strong knowledge of Internet technology, hosted solutions (SaaS), VoIP, Cloud, and Call Center networking and security practices.
- Working knowledge Java, Networking, API, WFM, PBX, Dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU.
- Ability to make sound decisions and be creative in developing alternative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to build collaborative relationships with supervisors and peers able to delegate responsibilities with ease able to provide constructive feedback and praise able to understand and educate others.
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple projects while remaining proactive and flexible in style.